Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Halle Berry and Nia Long Effect

http://photos.essence.com/galleries/nude_fashions#399351

It seems to me that Halle and Nia are becoming more and more gorgeous and uber hawwwtt with time? How is this possible? Clearly it is and I want in! I've always been a fan of both women and I've yet to identify one "in" commercial celebrity that can hold a torch to either of these ladies, and I'm even more tickled considered they are successful and progressive black women in Hollywood....far and few between, unfortunately. In any event, all the paparazzi pics of Halle walking around in her work out gear looking fab and Nia's recent Love Jones ode (FYI, Love Jones is my absolute favorite movie of all times, and because of this I am forever the hopeless romantic in search of what "Nina and Darius" had and I'm not inclined to settle....see my Diary chronicles for more details...) at the 2010 BET Awards has me in a tizzy. With that said (and seen), I'm on a mission. I'm creating a new lifestyle in terms of my diet and exercising habits because as I just recently said, I want in! Who wouldn't??? Shout out to Malinda Williams, Sanaa Lathan, Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, Kelis, and Eva Mendes....women of color who have me in the gym going hard! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...