Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekend Shopping Steals

Bloomingdales at Tyson's Corner is turning out to be one of the loves of my life.  Well Bloomies has always been one of my favorite department stores (Nordstroms (the Savvy department to be specific) is another favorite).  When I lived in Philly, the Bloomingdales at King of Prussia was one of the loves of my life and now that I'm in the DMV (DC/MD/VA) area Tyson's is a fine substitute!  Not only do you get a little bit of everything at Bloomies (clothes, shoes, handbags, jewelry, coats, makeup, skin care, etc.) you also get a great selection of labels but great prices too.  This weekend was no exception.  Bloomies was having yet another fabulous sale where they were further marking down already lowered prices.  My guess is they are getting ready for the incoming spring wear and trying to make room, which suits me just fine! There is room in my closet for whatever they don't want (well that really is a lie  b/c there is actually no room in my closet but that's kinda not the point here).  I lucked up on two excellent purchase this weekend.  One I had to order bc they didn't have my size in the store but they had it at their fulfillment center so it's being shipped to me.  Once I receive it you honeeyz will be the first to know about it.  It's a sexy but kinda simple little black lace number.  It may be a birthday contender.  It originally was priced for over $100 (great price to begin with) and was marked down to $42.  Ummm, there are no questions here.  Right? Right!

This little sweater number featured right here was beyond a deal! I'd say this was a straight out steal that I could NOT walk away from!!  Absolutely not!!! This sweater is made by Aqua and it's a luxury wool and cashmere blend that was originally priced at $200 but i got it for...........drum rolls please......... $49.50! Glorry to Sweet Baby Jesus!  I'm beyond excited.  This may look pretty simple on the hanger but the braided design, color and the cowl neck make it more than just an ordinary sweater.  It's so cute on.  And do I have to repeat that its CASHMERE?? Well I did.  No questions here either! I'm waiting on another purchase to arrive in the mail any day now, some khaki, stretching riding pants, to see if this sweater will go nicely with them.  For now, I may just throw it on with some skinny jeans or a pencil skirt or whatever! It's a $200 cashmere top for $50!! At this rate, I'll wear it with panties and be just as happy!! LOVE!!!  Anywhoooo, what deals and steals have you honeeyz happened upon lately? What stores (whether physical location or online) have you honeeyz fallen in love with because of variety and prices or because when they have a sale then really have a sale!??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...