Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flipped and Found!

Despite the fact that it's 11:30pm and I just got in not too long ago after starting my work day at 8am (the life of a Power Chick Get Money Hustla); I actually have the energy to share a little post with you honeeyz!

As I've previously indicated in the "...Totally Flipped Out" post, I'm swimming and drowning in magazines.  In an effort to come up for air I've devised a clever little plan (it really isn't even that clever but as the author of this post I get to say that) to help get these magazines under control and go back to just enjoying them.  I've decided that on the days I ride the metro to and from work I will be sure to travel with at least 2 magazines and read them while commuting.  Today was my first attempt and posted here is what I saw and liked while flipping the pages of the February 2012 issue of Bazaar magazine.  You honeeyz likey?? All I can say is I can't wait for spring/summer weather bc the featured shoes are EVERYthing!



This print, the mix of colors, and the cut is amazing! J.Crew, who would've thought??!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...