Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Make LOVE Not War

I'm a huge fan of cargo pants. I love the challenge of making them look feminine, sexy and fashionable all at the same time. This camouflage pair are a favorite of mine but create a little more of a challenge than a traditional cargo because this is straight up military wear, meaning you typically should have an Ak-47 assault rifle in your hand and in the course of war while wearing these and NOT a pair of stilettos on.  However, I like a good challenge! But of course. Lol!! I quickly learned that the best way to make these pants work is to really kinda forget about them and focus on the other pieces of the outfit instead. I personally like to focus on the top piece.  Anywhere from extra flowy, floral, glitter, glitz, cut outs to super skimpy and slinky silhouettes for the top are certainly favorites of mine to turn a pair of cargos into the sexiest thing happening! In fact, I have a really good guy friend that always says "won't you wear those cargo pants" every time I complain of not knowing what to wear...I mean of everything he sees me in, these are his favorite??  According to him, they are super sexy but in a relaxed kinda way... something guys apparently prefer.  I couldn't agree more.  I say, grab your sexy top of choice, throw a super sexy heel on, have a great time, accessorize and have fun! 



And while we are on the topic of love war, here's a little MILK for my honeeyz:

Life is inherently complex and unfortunately war, strife and plight is a part of the world we live in. And with that being said, I can not for the life of me understand how grown people can create unnecessary drama and conflict about trivial things in life. There is so much to be grateful for and there are at times, preferably few, legitimate occasions that require some level of conflict which is NEVER fun or desirable.  So why one would want to make something out of nothing all the time and pull out the theatrics for all circumstances is so ridiculous and unnecessary. Learn to enjoy life, learn to tap into love as much as possible, stop taking everything so serious and so personal and pick and choose your battles wisely. Life is too short and love is always sweeter than conflict! 
Cargo Pants: Abercrombie & Fitch; Jersey CutOutTop: UrbanOutfitters; Heels: BCBGMaxAzria; Bag: L.A.M.B.; Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Necklace: Tilly's
More Pics After the Break! Click Below and Be Sure to Comment!!!


UNTIL NEXT TIME...





6 comments:

  1. Very cute, casual and chic look!! I love that shirt!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carsedra love! It's a fav of mine too. I'm sure you've noticed by now that I love the element of surprise (and sexxxxxxiness) in an open cut out back! It's one of my favorite things! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is a super sexy top. I like your tips on how to wear cargo pants because I absolutely love me some cargo pants. You've definitely added sexy to this outfit. Will focus on the other pieces the next time I wear mine. Thanks Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome my friend! Be sure to share the photos when you give it a go! I'd love to see (and feature) your take on it! :-)

      Delete
  3. Your friend knows what he's talkin' bout;) The camo pant is mad sexy when styled as such which you've accomplished here my dear! I hit up the army surplus store for a pair:) As for the milk, I couldn't agree with you more, I have zero tolerance for drama, that's exactly why my life remain drama/conflict free that and because I'll cut a person off real quick if I see that's what they're on. Hell I like to laugh and act a fool too much....can't have them killin' my joy;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I had to cut a couple people off myself because I can't with the dramatics. I left that behind many, many years ago and any additional is just not necessary...not in my universe! I want as much peace, humor, foolishness and happiness that I can find! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...